Refunds & Return Policies
1. Refund Policy - Original Art, Calendars & Signed Books
* If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please return in the same packaging in original condition within 30 days of purchase.
* Refund will be given after return shipment has been received in original condition. All shipping paid by customer
*Tracking and Insurance are available during shipping checkout.
* Lost or damaged items--please contact your chosen Shipping Company.
2. Refund & Exchange Policy - Art Prints, Canvas Prints, T-Shirts, Pillows, Coffee Mugs and all other products
I use Printful to print and ship these products. Here is their refund & Exchange Policy:
Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 4 weeks after the product has been received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 4 weeks after the estimated delivery date. Claims deemed an error on our part are covered at our expense.
If you notice an issue on the products or anything else on the order, please submit a problem report.
The return address is set by default to the Printful facility. When we receive a returned shipment, an automated email notification will be sent to you. Unclaimed returns get donated to charity after 4 weeks. If Printful's facility isn't used as the return address, you would become liable for any returned shipments you receive.
Wrong Address - If the customer provides an address that is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment will be returned to our facility. The customer will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address with you (if and as applicable).
Unclaimed - Shipments that go unclaimed are returned to our facility and you will be liable for the cost of a reshipment to yourself or your end customer (if and as applicable).
Returned by Customer - It is best to advise your end customers to contact you before returning any products. We do not refund orders for buyer’s remorse. Returns for size exchanges are to be offered at the shop owners expense and discretion. If the shop owner chooses to accept returns or offer size exchanges, the shop owner would need to place a new order at their expense for a product in another size.
Notification for EU consumers: According to Article 16(c) and (e) of the Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights, the right of withdrawal may not be provided for:
1. the supply of goods that are made to the consumer's specifications or are clearly personalized;
2. sealed goods which were unsealed after delivery and thus aren't suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons,
therefore Printful reserves rights to refuse returns at its sole discretion.
This Policy shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the English language, regardless of any translations made for any purpose whatsoever.
For more info on returns, please read our FAQs.