WORKSHOPS & RETREATS
Creativity, Art & Mindfulness Retreat
MAY 16-23 2022
Join artist Terry Runyan and educator Logan Elliott on an inspiring retreat that will help you explore your creativity through the lens of mindfulness. You will tap into your creativity with painting workshops, discover new tools to help with your creative process, experiment and play with your creativity, and create from a place of authenticity, surrounded by a supportive community of like-minded people and guided by incredible teachers in an inspiring setting.
Participants of all skill levels are welcome.
Some of the things we'll be doing:
- Art exploration (watercolor or medium of your choice)
- Daily check-ins
- Mastermind session (exploration and sharing discussion)
- Pre-dinner workshops exploring different topics
- Welcome and closing sharing circles
- Discovering tools to help with your creative process, such as mindfulness and meditation
- Discovering and noticing your flow
- Working with your inner critic/unhelpful thoughts
- Exploring creative business ideas
- Exploring social media as a lens for connecting/disconnecting
- Exploring and experimenting with your creativity and ideas
- Support and encouragement
- Pre-retreat Zoom connecting call
In addition to painting alongside Terry, you’ll also learn insider knowledge to help you with your creative pursuit and have plenty of time to relax, enjoy the stunning French countryside, and share your experiences with fellow creatives over a glass of wine.
To find out more visit here: https://uptrek.com/retreat/creativity-art-mindfulness-retreat-terry-runyan-logan-elliott-france